Web Rail’s effective rail signalling systems training, which delivers the right knowledge and skills at the right time, is critical to all rail organisations. However, despite such courses being available, many rail organisations do not achieve this most fundamental of qualities in their courses:
- New staff must wait until courses are scheduled
- Staff must then take time off the job to attend
- The course dates probably won’t suit the workplace requirements; they suit the trainer
- Whether staff already know any of the content, they have to attend all of the course
- Everyone is forced to progress at the same speed, usually the slowest
- The trainers don’t develop skills, because they are balancing the different knowledge levels of the participants
Quality Training Structure
Courses in rail signalling systems need to cater for the different experiences and types of people who work with signalling systems:
- Introductory Courses should develop knowledge of signalling system types and their basic function to the new-start.
- Basic Courses, for technical people early in their career, should further develop signalling system knowledge with detailed construction, operation and nomenclature.
- Advanced Courses (which have a practical training component) assist the employee in designing, installing, testing or maintaining signalling systems.
Quality Training Provider
These courses are available through Web Rail, the world leader in on-line rail training courses.
We understand the core requirement of any railway is to safely move trains throughout the network, any person working with the Signalling System must have all the skills to work within this Safety-Critical field.
We specialise in meeting your need for properly trained staff.